Saturday, June 27, 2009

Weekend Update

Cheeses tasted 4 (v.g. but can do better), MJ memorials seen 1, Bars of chocolate acquired 5 (v.v.g.), hours spent awake "yesterday" 29, hours spent sleeping last night 16, embarassing incidents 0, but imminent.

Hello again from Zurich. Day spent walking around downtown and must say, beautiful. Statues of beheaded governors with disdainful wives, tour boats named after saints, Michael Jackson memorial, Coco Mademoiselle perfume found in the ladies room at Patrick`s work, and treats.

Now have Seattle companions Megan & Meghann to play with.

Dinner on the hill with Albert, Hanni, Patrick, Ana, &
Meg(h)an(n)s.

Lovely pictures to come.

Thank you so much for catching up but I really must retire. (How hoity toity European am I! Ch ch check me out.)

Srsly tho, PEACE & guten nogen (spell check dat shit).

1 comment:

  1. Please tell Ana, Patrick, Hanni and Albert that I said hello!! I hope you are having fun!

    ReplyDelete