Friday, June 26, 2009

Michael Jackson died and I am in Switzerland...

...and I saw Tina Fey at JFK!

Just kidding. Vibed so hard for the universe to send me a celebrity (would have taken R.Patz too) but with no such luck. I guess you just have to be drunk in New Orleans for that to happen (Kristen Schaal, spring break `09).

Upon arrival, my jolly Swiss family greeted me saying, "Hello! Welcome! Michael Jackson died!" Tee hee I love them.

Have been introduced to the swank-ified Zurich lifestyle and must say, quel impressed.

Devoured Bridget Jones` Diary on the plane and now cannot help but write in snappy British sass. Har har! Embarassing incidents: 2-3 (v.g.)

Well, am very busy and important (meaning I am a v. greasy international traveler) so I must sign off and take a shower.

Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Tina... If only...

    I helped Sabzi with a couple of jeans at Levi's the other day. Very appreciative. Oh, and I've been helping a ton a Swiss people too. They buy a ton of jeans because they are really cheap here. Yesterday a girl bought three of the exact same pair. So stoked. Ciao!

    ReplyDelete