Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Traveler has come!
















Ciao!
Grazie mille!
Arrivederci!

These are the only things I know how to say in Italian. But not for long, kittens. After spending a few days in the homeland of Switzerland, if all goes according to le plan, I will be in the fair city of Siena, Italy from June 29th to July 30th. For this one month I will be running around town with a million little arty tools in my knapsack making books!
Yes, books!

So stay tuned.

"Whatever kind of mood you're in tonight
I'll meet you anytime you want
in our Italian restaurant."

More gems from Billy Joel and Ghostbusters to come...

2 comments:

  1. Oh nostalgia.
    Say hi to Silvia for me. Anyone else on the trip blogging? Link that shit up.

    When do you leave?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I am very excited for you.

    ReplyDelete